This volume of Exchange Essentials includes the following selected Exchange articles, in pdf format, focusing on language development:
- A Joyful Journey to Literacy: The Great Debate
by Pam Schiller
- Knowledge, Understanding, and the Disposition to Seek Both
by Lilian G. Katz
- The Meaning of Marks: Understanding and Nurturing Young Children’s Writing Development
by Rachel Robertson
- Can Babies Read and Write?
by Deb Curtis
- Early Literacy: Do Parents Matter?
by Michael Gramling
- If You Want Children to Become Writers, Ask Them to Write Their Names
by Evelyn Lieberman
- Writing As a Form of Communication
by Allison Moore and Jesse Taylor
- Making Digital Books with Children? You Really Must Try It!
by Jean Ann Clyde and Mark F. W. Condon
- Encouraging Preschoolers’ Early Writing Efforts
by Leslie Falconer
- Picking Strawberries, Gathering Eggs, and Dancing - or How I Learned to Write
by Francis Wardle
Note: Downloadable PDFs are only available for download in pdf format. Directions for downloading follow immediately after purchase.