This volume of Exchange Essentials includes the following selected Exchange articles, in pdf format, focusing on navigating tough situations:
- When a Child Discloses Abuse
Lori S. Kornblum and Daniel Pollack
- Negligent Supervision, Counting, and Reporting
Michelle H. McGinnis, Brian S. Dicker, and Veronica Getskow
- Talk to the Hand - Confronting Workplace Bullying
- Teasing, Bullying, and Being Left Out - Are They an Inevitable Part of Childhood?
- Sharing Developmental Concerns with Parents
Craig Gibson and Robert Naseef
- All About Biting
- Tattoos and Piercings in Early Childhood Workplaces - Are Restrictive Dress Codes in Line with Developmentally Appropriate Practice?
- Handling Difficult Moments with Demanding Families
William Mosier and Ross Glen Chandler Nunamaker
- Moving Staff Through Difficult Issues
Margie Carter with Ann Pelo
Note: Downloadable PDFs are only available for download in pdf format. Directions for downloading follow immediately after purchase.