A New Approach to Video-Based Training
Turn-Key Training DVDs address significant issues facing early childhood professionals. Each training provides insights from a variety of experts, as well as scenes of appropriate practice gathered from innovative early childhood classrooms across the country.
This Exchange DVD resource can be used by:
- Center directors for in-house staff training
- College professors for classroom exercises
- Independent trainers in their presentations
- Resource and referral agencies in their workshops
- Colleges to incorporate into online learning systems
- National and state organizations to employ in learning management systems
These are not your typical training DVDs.
No scripts. No staged events. Imagine sitting down for a one-on-one conversation with some of the leaders in the field of early childhood care and education. Imagine them presenting at your next class, staff development, or training session. This is the concept behind Voices on DVD.
This powerful series of DVDs offers you practical ideas and experienced insights from seasoned professionals who speak with the passion and perspective that can only come from years of working with directors, teachers, young children, and their families. Interlaced with real-life classroom video, they provide a rich platform for staff development and training sessions that will inspire, motivate, teach, provoke new thinking, and generate lively discussions.